The general data for “steel bar”, as defined by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), includes:
- Theoretical Weights of steel are charted and the formula for computing them is provided
- Mechanical Properties for strength and toughness
- Tolerances for size, straightness, length
- Chemical Ranges and grade designations for common grades of carbon and alloy steel
- Terms and Definitions common within the industry
INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER NOTE
If you are using browser version IE8 or older, you will need to upgrade your browser to get the optimal experience.